Many people today, and likely you as well, are trying to find the best ways to lose weight. The methods that are the most effective are not always apparent to people who are researching various methods. The majority of weight loss plans are designed around denying yourself the things that you want to eat, or certain foods. However, research into this clearly shows that this is the wrong way to go. People need a program that not only allows them to eat some of the foods they enjoy, but also tries to make long term structural changes with how a person chooses to eat and what type of foods they eat. Temporary changes almost never work in the end.
Everyone wants to lose weight fast, but most people aren’t ready to do what it takes to achieve healthy and long term results. That’s why scientists and researchers have spent decades searching for methods that not only help people do this, but also are safe and effective weight loss aids. By far the best product known today is the HCG diet, but there are many others out there which have shown great promise in recent years. Things such as garcinia cambogia or raspberry ketones work different than this hormone treatment, but can be used to compound the weight that’s lost on such diets.
Challenges Faced When Trying To Permanently Lose Weight
I’m sure you’ve heard the claim thousands of times that if you eat less you will lose more weight. If only it was so simple to just not eat as much as you have in the past. Along with all treatments it’s presumed that the person will be going on a healthier diet and exercising more in order to maintain their body. This can be difficult to endure and many people lack the support in order to do this own their own. That’s why, regardless of the treatment the person selects, it’s imperative that they find a basis of support with friends or colleagues which will hold them accountable.
There are many ways to burn fat we have stored in our bodies, the most obvious being to eat fewer calories than we need per day for our energy. However, when we do this, our body actually enters into starvation mode which reduces metabolism, energy and fat burning rates. Tragically, this can be difficult if not impossible to overcome on your own, even with regular exercise. Certain treatments like HCG or garcinia cambogia have proven to be effective in helping to prevent this from occurring.
There’s no easy, fast or pain-free way to lose weight. They will all require sacrifice. It’s worth discussing just how our body can burn fat, and what are the various methods that it does so. When we have large amounts of fat stored in our body, it’s stored in complex proteins called lipids in our cells. These are energy dense molecules which our body can later use as fuel. However, exercising may not burn these if we’re eating enough daily that our body can sustain us with the food we eat. So we need a method that not only cuts calories, but increases our metabolism. Other options are things like raspberry ketones which can absorb these lipids and prevent our body from using them at all (instead expelling them as waste). This is one other option to help cut out the fat we eat daily in our diets. The most important part of any weight loss is to switch to natural, healthy foods and cut out all the processed stuff that we get from stores these days. That’s one of the easiest ways to achieve long term success.
The HCG diet is making winds across the world as millions of people take on weight loss like never before. The use of this natural hormone has a long history of success. Users which have seen the results first hand of using HCG are telling everyone about their success. Beyond that, however, scientists and physicians have been exploring this treatment with new found interest in recent years as new studies have shown it to be a highly effective and safe weight loss treatment. This diet employs a natural hormone to boost the person’s metabolism and help them burn fat more quickly. Yet it does so in a specific way, through the brain itself.
Reports have been flying recently about the HCG diet boosting metabolism so much that people lose over one pound per day. As a result, studies have taken long hard looks at this to find out if it’s true. As it turns out, more than a few studies have shown it to be true. The question then remains, how do you achieve these results? Studies examining the use of the HCG hormone for weight loss often looked at either injections or oral droplets of it, along with the protocol as described by Dr. Simeons. This involved three distinct steps which were required to be followed in order to lose this level of weight. People were asked if they felt hungry or more energetic as well. The results were clear in all studies, the HCG diet cuts hunger, increased energy and also boosted metabolism resulting in around 4 times more total weight loss.
How HCG and the Three Phase Protocol Works
The original protocol used injections, as it was designed by Dr. Simeons in the 1950s. However, recent research allows for either hcg injections, or trusted pure hcg drops providers as an alternative to these more expensive and painful daily injections. Either way, regardless of which method you chose to administer the HCG to your body, you will always go on the exact same regimen for weight loss. There are three phases to the HCG diet, and though there are some options to choose from within those phases, the protocol should not be broken as part of the weight loss method. Oral HCG is more easily taken, so it’s often the prefered method.
- Phase one of the HCG diet entails a period of time where the user takes in foods high in fat, and low in carbs. This lasts for up to 3 days. The person also takes the HCG hormone throughout this phase. The goal is to enlarge fat cells to accept more lipids as storage, but in doing so, it also weakens the boundaries of the cells making it much easier to expel lipids for the body to burn later. This helps prevent metabolic shutdown later on in phase two.
- Phase two of the HCG protocol makes up the bulk of the diet. People are on this for up to 57 days (43 days on the original method). People go on either a 500 calorie per day diet, or a 700 calorie per day depending if they’re doing the modern approach. The 700 calorie per day is a lot easier to stick to, so it’s often what is recommended these days. However, the 500 calorie is the original method, so many people prefer it since it has been used for so long. Dietary constraints are also applied as required in order to ensure people are not eating processed or nutritiously poor foods that could harm their progress.
- Phase three is the maintenance phase and can last indefinitely, for as long as the person wants to maintain their weight loss. HCG intake is halted during this period of time, and the person goes on a 1500 calorie per day diet. A lot of foods taken out in phase two are reintroduced and the person is able to continue their weight loss as normal going forward. This is necessary to maintain weight lost without the hormone being in your body any longer.
Whenever a person chooses to start to lose weight, they are often struck by how difficult this can be. Any effort they put into reaching this goal will eventually hit a brick wall with progress slowing down to a near halt. Once they see the scale moving every day, they feel elated, but overcoming that period when no weight is actually being burnt can be a huge challenge. Many people may experience a lot of varied reactions to this lack of progress, but the most common are frustration and hopelessness. Overcoming these feelings is critical to achieving long term weight loss success.
This can lead to rapid abandonment of any diet, which is definitely not what people want. There are lots of methods which have been proven to help avoid these kinds of weight loss plateaus. Two of the more popular are actually the HCG diet and garcinia cambogia, but there are others like green coffee extracts which can help too. However, no matter what kind of program you’re going through, the chances of hitting a plateau exist in all of them. Avoiding this yo-yo dieting and weight gain is important, as it helps you reach a level of success that just isn’t attainable otherwise.
If there’s a time when your weight loss story is not going according to what you planned, there are actually several things you can do. Here we list the top five ways you can refocus your mind on weight loss and overcome these stagnant periods:
- Rethink Your Attitude – Don’t think about going from point A to point B, and after you reach your goal things can go back to normal. Design a diet and weight loss method around something you can sustain. It’s a change in your life, likely a permanent one, and it requires this attitude to work. Negative attitudes, such as feelings of “wasted effort” that you’re not losing weight fast enough are contrary to your goals. You need to maintain faith in your diet, and faith that you’re going to achieve the results you want. However, a diet is long term change, and you should plan around that.
- Manage Your Emotional State – When people derail on their diet or hit a wall in their weight loss, a typical response is to get upset. This is normal, but it’s also not helpful in reaching your goals. You want to manage your emotions, and inventory them so you know what you’re feeling and why. It’s important to rationalize these problems and overcome them so you can move on to more weight loss.
- Find Support for Your Diet – Whenever you feel like quitting and giving up your diet, it’s easy to look for ways out. Having someone hold you accountable for your progress is the best way to succeed. Studies have clearly shown that people who have a partner, or someone they’re forced to be accountable with are much more likely to actually lose weight. It doesn’t have to be a professional coach or mentor or some kind, rather a family or friend who cares about you will often be enough to keep you on track.
- Consider the Bigger Picture – If you concentrate on what you’re eating today, or for the immediate meal you’re about to have, the details can often overwhelm you and you can lose sight of your goal. It’s imperative to consider the end result you’re going for and think about the larger picture of your weight loss. If you’re trying to keep all the minutia in your mind, what you can eat, drink and what to do every moment of every day, you will often become discouraged. Plan well, but also take time away from thinking about your diet each day.
- Establish and Accept a Normal Pace – Trying to rush towards an end result as quickly as possible is one of the surest ways to fail. Your body can only lose weight so quickly. In your journey to permanent weight loss, you will need to consider more than just how fast you get there. It’s not a race, though it may feel like one sometimes. You need to establish a steady weight loss pace, one that helps keep your metabolism and fat burning up, and your appetite low. This is the best way to achieve results.
While this list is not meant to be fully comprehensive, we hope it gives a good idea of the long term goals you can establish and what kind of things to watch out for. If you follow many of these methods you will have a much better chance of success during your weight loss program.